A dynamic and passionate speaker, Marc is focused on one of today’s most timely and important topics. He delivers a life-affirming, motivational message that leaves everyone inspired to make the rest of their lives the best of their lives. See why so many consider Marc to be the go-to authority on what he calls, “a social revolution and an unprecedented opportunity.”
Marc can emcee your event or customize a keynote to include any number of thought-provoking, life-changing and business-improving topics. Marc’s presentations feature exclusive video clips and powerful examples of ordinary people living extraordinary lives. These clips, produced by Growing Bolder’s Emmy Award-winning team, help make Marc’s unique message even more meaningful, personal and unforgettable.
Marc will work closely with your staff to customize learning objectives, outcomes and program goals. Potential topics include:
- You’ve Been Brainwashed and it’s Killing You. I’m Going to Reprogram You Right Now.
- Marc’s Pecha Kucha: Give Me 20 Slides. I’ll Give You 20 Years.
- Rebranding Aging™: Changing the Narrative and Changing the Future.
- The Growing Bolder® Movement: What is Fueling this Social Revolution?
- How to Connect with the Large and Lucrative 50+ Market.
- Making the Rest of Your Life the Best of You Life — Why It’s Never Too Late.
- Rocks Stars of Aging®: How to Live the Longevity Lifestyle.
- Surviving and Thriving® – What We’ve Learned From Those Who Beat the Odds.
- The Fountain of Youth® — What Really Slows the Hands of Time.
- The New Lifestage and Why it’s Both a Blessing and a Challenge.
- The Power of Social Media –Leveraging the Good, Controlling the Bad.
- You’ve Won the Mega Life Lotto! Why This is the greatest Time in the History of Mankind to be Over 50.
- HCA – Home Care Assistance Annual Conference, Opening Keynote Speaker, Denver, CO.
- Center for Successful Aging Annual Conference, Riverside, California
- The Green House Annual Meeting & Celebration, New Jersey
- FALA – Florida Assisted Living Association Annual Conference Opening Keynote Speaker, Orlando, Florida
- Functional Aging Summit Annual Conference Keynote Speaker, Phoenix, AZ.
- Jewish Life Services Annual Leadership Retreat, Rochester, NY
- Great Expectations Conference Keynote Speaker, Winter Park, FL
- The Quilly Awards, Hollywood, CA — The National Association of Best Selling Authors Annual Awards Show Emcee
- The EXPY Awards, New York City — The National Association of Experts Annual Awards Show Emcee
- The BOLDY® Awards, Orlando, Florida — The Annual Growing Bolder AwardsEmcee
- The National HealthCare Strategy Forum, Las Vegas, NV,
- Masters Commencement Address, Florida Institute of Technology
- Thriving in Place Community Launch Keynote Speaker, Celebration, FL
- Rollins College Crummer School of Business
- Florida BlogCon Opening Keynote Speaker
- AARP National Convention, Orlando (Walgreens Pavillion)
- American Advertising Association, Orlando
- LIFE at the University of Central Florida
- Florida, Louisiana, and Alabama MGMA (Medical Group Management Association)
The 9th Annual Conference for the Green House® Project, New Jersey
“Marc Middleton’s keynote delivered at the 9th annual conference for The Green House® Project was riveting! His ability to reframe or “rebrand” aging was compelling, inspiring and filled with stories that demonstrated aging is filled with opportunities. Through the use of short video vignettes, he gave actual testimonials that showed how living life and seizing the associated possibilities continue way into later years, refuting completely the ageist, societal stereotypes that speak pervasively into our minds. He gave evidence that what the mind believes, the body WILL embrace, and our mindset is a huge determinant for active and healthy aging,
Marc delivered a customized message that aligned well with the mission and core beliefs of The Green House Project. Issuing a call to action at the end enabled attendees to not just hear empty rhetoric, but to make the message one of personal priority and highly actionable.”
–Susan Ryan, Senior Director, The Green House® Project
HCA Annual Conference, Denver, CO.
“Marc’s commitment to changing the paradigm of aging by focusing on extraordinary centenarians all around us, and so much more, resonated so closely with the mission of our company and what we are about that we dedicated our first ever Changing the Way the World Ages award to him!”
— Barbara Schuh, Vice President of Franchise Operations for Home Care Assistance
Celebration, Florida Thriving in Place Launch
“There is still a buzz in town. Everyone who attended is still talking about your presentation and our Thriving Launch. It just couldn’t have gone any better.
We are grateful that you were our keynote and the combination of you and Celebration Health was magical. The most poignant moment was when I saw a friend put her arms around her husband who had some health issues. Even from the back of the room, I could tell by the tilt of their heads that something you shared struck a chord for them. Perhaps it was your reminder to focus on the positive, perhaps it was your acknowledgement of lives well led. They left with high spirited resolve and smiles that promised better days.”
— Gloria Niec, Executive Director, Celebration Foundation
“We can’t thank you enough for the terrific job you did this morning. Your talk was perfect for our audience – entertaining, informative and inspirational; just what we were looking for when we were thinking of how to launch Thriving In Place. Thank you for a terrific presentation.
— Eileen Crawford, Celebration Foundation, President, Board of Trustees
Florida Institute of Technology
“I want to express my gratitude for the awesome job you did as our featured commencement speaker. We have received many favorable comments from graduates and faculty alike. Your vibrant and genuine presentation contributed greatly to the accomplishment of that objective. Thanks you so much for the energy and enthusiasm.
–Dennis J. Kulonda, Professor and Director, Orlando Graduate Center
Village on the Green
“Marc Middleton’s presentation was all that I had hoped for, and more! Marc is an energetic and genuine speaker, and the stories he shared were heartwarming inspiring and very well received by our residents.”
Finding meaning and hope in life is a core spiritual value, and this presentation highlighted specific ways that older adults can give attention to nurturing their souls. Each of us left encouraged and inspired to live boldly!”
— Chaplain Tom McRee, Village on the Green, Longwood, Florida
Great Expectations for Boomers and Beyond Conference
“Marc Middleton spoke today at the “Great Expectations for Boomers and Beyond Conference” sponsored by the Beyond50 Ministry of the Florida United Methodist Church. Churches are on the front line of dispelling the myths about aging and Marc’s message was powerful and made quite an impact with our attendees. Aging is not a disease, it’s an opportunity! Now is the time for growing bolder! If not now, when?”
— Gary Rideout, Great Expectations Conference
“Marc Middleton had the Westminster Group engaged the moment he was in front of them. Not only was he entertaining, he hit every message about Growing Bolder. The residents felt he knew where they were coming from and understood the difficulties and challenges that older people deal with.
Marc’s sense of humor played such a great role for the group as well. He tried to make the event valuable, yet fun. He completely exceeded the expectations of our event attendees.”
— Christina Drysdale, Resident Lifestyle Assistant, Westminster Towers
Lighthouse Central Florida
“Thank you for the wonderful presentation. Your enthusiasm and sincerity were captivating. The professionalism and dedication to excellence that marked your long presence in television is evident in the new venture. Again, thank you for the way in which you captivated those present.”
— Donna Esbensen, Vice President and CFO at Lighthouse Central Florida
American Marketing Association
“Kudos on an illuminating presentation, packaged in a very entertaining way. Unlike many luncheon presentations, I really came away with the feeling that I learned something and could immediately apply it to my clients.”
— Cyndy Murrieta, Senior Media Planner and Strategist, Chisano Marketing